Murro Realty Careers
As Associate you will support your Director with in-depth market and site analysis, print and digital direct marketing and email marketing campaigns, as well as business development through prospecting and networking.
- Must be licensed in New York State or currently attending classes.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and most importantly a positive-spirited honest person.
- Must be hardworking, focused, and have excellent communication and follow-up skills.
- Strong organizational abilities and computer prowess is essential.
- Experience in the retail brokerage industry a plus but not necessary.
As Director you will manage and direct Associates to complete their tasks, as well as complete market and site surveys, site selection and transaction management, along with financial analysis and lease negotiations for retail tenants and landlords.
- Must be licensed in New York State.
- Must be a team player, organized, and most importantly a positive-spirited honest person.
- Must be resourceful, polished, and well rounded.
- Strong leadership abilities and communication skills essential.
- Proven track record in the retail brokerage industry a must.